The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has posed some serious threats to the healthcare community. So, at this stage, the companies are focusing to reinvent themselves for survival. Completely new opportunities are also opening up in entertainment, online education, and collaboration. These Motivational Quotes During Lockdown can surely help you stay positive in this Lockdown.
Both the best as well as safe practices are proposing all over the globe. Therefore, at this time, it is very important to stay positive and the motivational quotes play a great role in this aspect.
Inspirational quotes can contribute to boosting our mood along with shifting our energy levels. So, these are the best collection of the positive and motivational quotes during lockdown which will help you to stay positive during this coronavirus pandemic.
You can also check out- 50+ Things You Can do During this Lockdown
Motivational Quotes to Stay Positive
1) “Don’t make the mistake of bringing your heart down here with you, there is no place for it in Furnace.”
2) “You don’t have friends in here, you’ll soon come to understand that. You get attached to someone, then you’ll just lose them. They’ll get shanked or they’ll jump or they’ll be taken one night.”
3) “When you’re locked up in here for life, you learn to welcome the little freedoms.”
4) “There always has to be someone to take the punches. That’s how it works. It isn’t fair, it isn’t right, but that kid licking slop off the floor over there means that we get to eat in peace.”
5) “Nobody cares. You shouldn’t either.”
6) “I’d been so set on an escape that was now impossible, and the only form of freedom left to me was death. It
7) was a terrible kind of freedom—one from misery and pain, yes, but also one from lightness and laughter and life. It was an absence of everything.”
8) “There always has to be someone to take the punches. That’s how it works. It isn’t fair, it isn’t right, but that kid licking slop off the floor over there means that we get to eat in peace.”
9) “Trust me-that toilet and I were best friends for the first few days I was here.”
10) “This place is full of unwritten rules.”
11) “Let me know if you’re going to do something stupid, kid, ’cause I’ll ditch you like that.”
12) “Knackered inmates are easier to control than pumped-up ones. And dead inmates are even easier to control, if you follow me.”
13) “Only another twenty thousand or so days of this to go.”
14) “Just take it from me,” Donovan said. “Stay well clear of the warden. Some here think he’s the devil. I don’t, I don’t believe in that religious talk, but I know evil when I see it. He’s something rotten they dragged from the bowels of the earth, something they patched together from darkness and filth. He’ll be the death of us all, every single one of us here in Furnace. The only question is when.”
15) “I know one thing,” I added. “The warden certainly brings out people’s dramatic sides.”
Zee and Donovan both laughed through their noses.”
16) “That mush plays havoc downstairs, you know?”
17) “Don’t need a degree in rocket science to do this job.”
18) “What if that was the fate of all of us, turned into the very basest of creatures, the very essence of evil?”
19) “Next I was plunged into a void so profound that I thought I´d gone blind.”
20) “But they’re bluffing. I defy even the bravest adult to spend the night in a place like Furnace in the pitch black without thinking that every noise is something right behind you with dagger teeth and eyes of silver and blood on its breath; that every whisper of air that runs over your skin is the rush of a descending blade; that every flicker of movement is a tendril of darkness wrapping itself around your throat and coiling in the pit of your belly, where it feasts on your soul.”
21) “My whole body was aching, my stomach felt like it was unpeeling itself like I was coming apart. I offered silent prayers that I hadn´t eaten dinner.”
So, the above-given motivational quotes during lockdown will surely boost your energy levels and will preferably help you to stay positive with full of energy during this pandemic situation.